Let us assist you!
- February 2018: Quick Atom
- Wrapper library for quickly generating Atom syndication feeds based on the Atom Syndication library.
- February 2018: 'Leven' Blog Platform
- Atom syndication support. Hugo-style metadata block.
- November 2017: Rust Syndication Atom library
- XHTML content type bugfix.
- July 2017: Philips Hue library
- Upgrade serde, error-chain and SSDP libraries.
- March 2017: clap library
- fix(help): don't show ARGS when there are only hidden positional args
- January 2017: Iron Framework Vhosts library
- Iron Framework 0.5 compatibility fixes.
- December 2017: Philips Hue Library
- Introduce Error-chain for error handling.
- Ongoing Rust diesel ORM experiment.
- Hue Persistence
- Program that monitors Philips Hue lights and automatically restores them to their previous setting when they are turned on again. Uses Futures for asynchronous IO.
- Work on a rust replacement for the original python tool.